Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Animation Style

So heard that everyone agreed on doing a Jimmy Two Shoes style. I highly disagree with this idea. So therefore, here are some other possible style I choices I hope we could all explore. It's not too late in the game yet.

Samurai Jack:

Check out the creature designsThese are very easy to do in character creation. I can guarantee this because the character I'm currently doing for flash doesn't have lines around her. Just very simple shapes. There are also a great variety in colour. So amazing!

How about these epic backgrounds to go with our epic layout artists!




Sooo Good! Look at how awesome these are! No boundaries when it comes to colours. Although I do believe they use the warm vs. cold method. In any case, enjoy!

-Bianca DG

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff bianca! The backgrounds in this show are slick! All BG artists should try to keep in mind this simplified style while designing there layouts. Remember though we are going for grossy, muddy, mucky earth tones. Speak to Lyna for more about colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are great choices.However at this point you can make changes only in finishing and rendering the art work ,not the designs .We can't delay the porcess.Story board starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete